Sunday, November 11, 2012

PLAN TO GO AROUND ASIA




I have a dream. Dream to travel around the world. Asia is the first step, the beginning.

I thought about my ahead trip hundreds of times, whenever my mind is free. And this is the plan in my mind: 


1.  Destinations: China, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, Tibet and Mongolia.
The main destinations are China, Thailand and India. The duration of my stay is:
     China: 3 months and above
     Thailand: 1 month
     India: 3 months and above


2. Budget: USD3,000 = 63,000,000VND

My goal is spending USD1000/every 3 months. It means USD11 per day for all the fee (flight, accommodation, transportation, entrance fee…). It’s really a quite rough budget but it’s not impossible. Dung, a Vietnamese good traveler already did it.

Furthermore, if I run out of money on route, I can find a job and earn a living before continuing the trip. 
3. Traveling duration: at least 9 months 

      4. Time: 15/2/2014 - … (when I don’t have money anymore and bored at earning)

      5.  Expected Route:
           a. Basis of the route:

-          Visa procedures applied.

-          Experience of Ms. Quynh Dung (who already visited all the countries above and now being in Nepal. 
           b. Detailed Itinerary

 Vietnam - Mongolia [1 month] – (North China – Tibet) [2 month] - Vietnam – South China [3 months] – Laos [1 month] – Cambodia [1 month] – Thailand [2 months] – Myanmar [28 days] – Thailand – India [at least 3 months]- Nepal [2 months] – India – Thailand – Vietnam.

    c. Traveling duration as per the expected route: 16 months and above 

6. Reference:

-          Lonely planet.

-          http://dulichbalo.wikidot.com/

-          Thichdibui.blogspot.com

-          Phuot.vn 
      
      7. Things needed to make this route come true
- Save money: I’ll work hard and spend as less as possible. But as Dung said, finance is not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is your fear. If you really want it and feel that you need to do it, you’ll control your fear, pickup your backpack and go.

- Building the patience on my dream: I need to work one more year to earn more money for my trip. It’s a very very long time. Sometimes I just want to throw everything and go.

- Persuade my family to give me permission: It will be very hard to persuade my family. This trip is too dangerous for a girl like me. Furthermore, I just go alone. The level of danger is double. But surely will have a way to make my family accept it.

- Find information:  I need to find more information about:

o   Top must-sees that I want to visit of each country.

o   Necessary information to keep me safe, stay healthy on my travel-around-a-part-of-Asia trip.

o   Tips to save money.

o   Understand the background knowledge (culture, history, geography) of all the countries that I want to visit.

- Make my blog more interesting: My blog is very poor now. To me, my blog is very important to help me persuade my family and others. Everyone once hearing or reading my plan will think me crazy for sure. But if they read my posts which show my thoughts and my determination, maybe they will support me.

- Read more others’ trip to get the experience for me: my favorite travelers are Huyen Chip (the same age to me), Ms. Quynh Dung.


To end this post, I want to quote 1 saying from Mark Twain:


Lana loves traveling! ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment