Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's more fun in the Philippines



Every week, I want to understand one country in Asia with a hope that it will help me have a more detailed view on my Asia trip ahead. This week, while I’m thinking which country I should choose, suddenly the name of “Philippines” comes to my mind. Why not? This country seems still be a mystery to me and I love to discover the mysteries.

 
                                             (from Internet)

This island country is made of more than 7,000 islands, a huge number.
I want to visit all the tourist attractions here: Manila, Tagayta, Boracay, Cebu, Panglao, Bohol.
I want to see the volcanoes with a lake in it.
I want to attend a festival.
I want to dive.
I want to see the blue sky and the blue glassy water.
I want to see the dolphins jump out of the water and hear the words that they said to me.
I want to talk to many friendly Filipinos.
And I want to have fun in Philippines, like this video:


My first impression of this country is the beauty of the girls from this country. One of my company’s partners in Philippines is Shroff Travel. When their maketing manager of this company arrives at HCM and visits our office, I’m surprised at her beauty with the brown skin that I can see all day without getting bored. J.
My second impression is…


I still remember I felt very enjoyable as I watched this video by the accident on Internet. This is the dance from the inmates in Cebu, Philippines. Never seen before. Fantastic. I cannot even imagine that the inmates can perform a well-done dance like this.
            Since then, I even thought that the Filipino do like singing and dancing. And they’re fun with a sense of humor.

            Although at first, Philippines is quite a mystery to me but since I start to understand this country, read the adventure post, watch the videos, I’ve loved more this friendly country. A desire to visit there strengthens. Maybe one day… Surely one day.
    

Lana loves traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment