Friday, November 23, 2012

Wish list_List 100


Wanna try it.


I wish:

1)  Visit China (from North to South including Tibet and Mongolia), Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and India. --> 4 months with 2 months biking trip from Vietnam to Lao from Oct'14 - Mar'15.
2) Dive under the ocean and see the underwater world.
3) Sing well all the songs that I like --> karaoke singer.
4) be confident at myself.
5) Know how to make me more beautiful, active and young (how to dress-up, make-up...)
6) study abroad.
7) Learn dancesport and become a hot dancer. :). Participate in a dancesport contest.
8) Get drunk.
9) Have a boyfriend who can share my dream.
10) Play the guitar and sing "The show" or sing "Lucky" with a handsome guy.
11) chứng kiến tập tục "Thiên Táng" của Tây Tạng.
12) buy a small CDR camera :)  and don't lose it. :(
13) read Kim Dung's novels and buy all the best DVD films based on those novels.
14) buy good travelling books and well-written culture books.
15) have a smal pretty house in Dalat city.
16) build an interesting blog and share my stories.
17) meet Hakin, Huyen Chip and sis. Quynh Dung.
18) enjoy the snow, build a snowman and go skiing.
19) watch the night with full of fireflies. -> done in Philippines with the fireflies tour on Sep'14. :).
20) climb Fansipan. - finished this on 3 May'13
21) go trekking in Malaysia and Thailand.
22) go to the highest floor of the highest building in the world and enjoy the nightview.
23) arrange a foreign trip for my family.
24) make a collection of video and music which is strange, fun and creative.
25) cut short hair. --> on Dec'14

26) fall in love.
27) crying and then receive a warm hug from my ...
28) know the secrets how to keep everything for a forever use. (all my stuff is very easy to become old and cannot be used for a long time).
29) expert at English and Chinese. Learn French.
30) being a drummer in a band
31) Being a chef for my family (I now still dont like cooking unfortunately)
32) being a journalist
33) have the tour guide's knowledge on Vietnam landscape and history.
34) be a yoga master. Kaka.
35) Playing bamboo flute.
36) Biking around South East Asia countries.
37) Travel around the world.
................

100) all the things above will come true. Hehehe.

I will fulfill  the list when I think out the new ones. This list is not just for fun. I will try to finish it, one by one. They are all the ones that I want to finish it before I die in order to make my life more meaningful and more fun. I'm quite sure, the list will be fast fulfilled, as I'm very ambitious. Haha.




1 comment: